Provil NOVO light is a low-viscosity silicone particularly suitable for the casting of complex geometric shapes.
The application system consists of a dispensing gun, double cartridge and mixing cannula guarantees uniform mixing ratios and thus proper and safe use.
With the dispensing gun, the silicone is pressed from the two chambers of the double cartridge through the mixing cannula where it forms a homogeneous compound which is then directly applied to the specimen. To ﬁll small cavities (bore holes, etc.), the system includes special mixing cannula attachments.
Applications and properties
- Excellent impression accuracy (< 0.1 μm) –suitable for structures of etched surfaces (max. 500:1)
- Provil novo produces exact 3D reproductions of the treated surface
- Optimum residual deformation allows for the accurate representation of objects with complicated geometries including undercuts.
- No errors during processing with easy-to-use self- mixing cartridge system
- Cost-efficient method – no need for costly equipment, fast application
- non-hazardous substance without any health or safety risks or transport problems – easy to use and suitable for a wide range of areas